- For the quantitative measurement of high-density lipoprotein cholesterol (HDL-C) concentration in human serum or plasma.
- Excellent hemolysis, icterus, lipemia and ascorbic acid interference claims. Minimizes dilutions and retesting.
- Meets 1998 NCEP total error goals of <13%. Confidence in results and correct classification of patients.
- Liquid stable, ready to use reagent. Easy to use, no additional preparation required.
- Serum and plasma samples acceptable. Flexible sample types to meet different laboratory needs.